Village Dental Care is proud to offer our patients Whitening for Life! We are excited about our patient’s smiles, and want to help you achieve the bright, white, healthy smile you deserve. Whitening for Life patients will receive a professional take-home whitening kit, including:
• Custom-made whitening trays.
• Two syringes of whitening gel.
• Instructions for use and care of the whitening kit.
• Storage case for whitening trays.
As part of the Whitening for Life program, you will be rewarded one free additional syringes of whitening gel at each scheduled semiannual check-up and cleaning appointment. New Patients & Current Patients: $250 (one-time fee).
Whitening for Life Program terms and conditions:
1. Patients must be age 18 and older.
2. Patients must be in good dental and medical health, with no contraindications to engaging in tooth whitening.
3. Tooth whitening procedures are completed following regular prophy, examination, and necessary x-rays.
4. The patient will be scheduled for a custom impression of their teeth; whitening trays will be ready for pickup within two weeks.
5. Our dental team will deliver the custom whitening trays to verify fit, and patients will be given the kit at time of tray delivery.
6. After explaining instructions for use and care of the whitening kit, patients will sign a form, consenting to tooth whitening.
7. To maintain active status in the WFL program, and qualify for additional whitening syringes, patients must keep regularly scheduled check-up and cleaning appointments.
8. If an appointment cancellation is necessary, 24-hour notice is required, and patient must reschedule for an appointment within four weeks of the previously scheduled appointment date.
9. The one-time WFL program enrollment fee for current patients is $250. Patients are rewarded one additional syringes at “semiannual check-up and cleaning appointment,” consisting of an examination, cleaning, and necessary x-rays. Additional syringes can be purchased for $25.
10. Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost to the patient of $40 per tray.
11. Failure to comply with terms of the WFL program will result in disqualification from the program. Patients may re-enroll in the WFL program for the $150 re-enrollment fee.
12. Whitening For Life offer cannot be combined with other coupons or specials.
We look forward to answering your questions about the Whitening for Life program. Please speak with a qualified dental team member at your next visit to begin the process towards a beautiful healthy smile!